FBN ASIA FAMILY RETREAT
15 - 17 March 2019 | Bali, Indonesia
Many defining moments in life come from having crucial conversations with the right people at the right time.
Where opinions differ, emotions run deep and the stakes are high – these crucial conversations often surround us in family business. How they are handled can lead to breakthroughs or breakdowns. Over time, they develop into generational family patterns that affect the lives of many.
This year’s retreat focuses on supporting families in business with the tools, approaches and protocols to have the necessary crucial conversations. Using the retreat as a platform to explore and practice across 7 private topics, the 3-day experience enables participants to speak their own truths when the stakes are high, uncover their own answers and harness the true potential for themselves and their families.
Designed as an experiential workshop in a retreat format, the experience will be More Than You Can Imagine!
The retreat is suitable for all family members, including
- Founders, current generation leaders and successors who are active in the family business
- Next generation family members who are above 18 years
- Next generation family members who are yet to find their identity and relationship in the family business, whether they are potential successors or are taking on different paths outside of the family business
- Those who are undecided about joining or leaving the family business
- Those who are currently not active in the core family business, including retired matriarchs, patriarchs, spouses, in-laws and cousins. These roles have an important bearing on the overall health and longevity of the family business system