The Family Business Network Internship Programme connects Next Gens with Family Businesses around the world. Unlike any other internship, the FBN Internship Programme offers a privileged and unique family experience with family business owners, in addition to the work experience! Join the programme for insights into
- How family business values and culture permeate through the business and family
- Exchange of family best practices
- Transfer of business knowledge
All of that is most potent and powerful within the sanctity of a secure network.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
The FBN Internship Programme is By Families for Families. Therefore, both NxGen members and host families benefit from FBN’s unique and secure atmosphere.
As a host:
- Gain a useful project resource
- Shape the future of a potential leader of another family business
- See your own family and business from a fresh perspective
- Encourage your own Next Gens by allowing them to interact with a person in a similar ownership position
- Build a deep, long-lasting connection with another business-owning family
As an intern:
- Gain invaluable experience and fresh insights
- Widen your knowledge in family business
- Learn about the “family part” of the family business
- Build up your personal network and get connected with like-minded peers
For queries on our internship programme and positions available, please email us at email@example.com
* Internship Programme is only for next gens under Corporate/Family and Next Gen memberships. Next gen family members of Individual members do not qualify.
What a relief was to see that regardless of size, culture, industry and goals, some of the challenges were very similar to the ones I have faced back home. After my internship was over, I returned to Sofia. Back in the familiar environment I realized that just in these 5 months I have learned and grown so much.
2nd gen, Bulgaria
5 months internship in IMC Group, Singapore