Jim Warner is a trusted guide to high achievers navigating life transitions. He’s worked directly with over 2500 entrepreneurs, professional managers, and family business leaders, worldwide—often with their spouses and families—guiding them through daunting personal and inter-personal dilemmas, and helping them achieve greater self-awareness, authentic communication, more productive relationships—and more satisfying lives.
Jim’s work has led him to write three books and an audio series based on high achievers’ yearnings for identity, meaning, and connection. He has been married 40 years and enjoys enriching relationships with his wife, Judy, their three adult children, and a granddaughter. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan, and is an alumnus of Harvard Business School (OPM program).
Paul Warner leads young adult retreats, focusing on authentic relationships, navigating change, and leadership development. He also coaches young adults in family enterprises who are seeking clarity on their life purpose, mission, and vision. He guides this “rising generation” to take full responsibility for their lives. Paul is also an experienced retreat facilitator (both executive teams and YPO forums), helping groups establish deeper authentic connections with forum members and explore personal, business, and family issues.
Jim and Paul work together in multi-generational family dynamics helping all parties establish and sustain authentic, synergistic, relationships
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The MINIMUM AGE for this Workshop is 18 Years (Young Adults) but can allow EXCEPTIONS for Ages down to 16 Years old only if they are able to be present and vulnerable with other Age 18 & above Young Adults.
2. COUPLES with healthy marriage can join the Workshop if they are collaborative and supportive of one another in support of their child(ren).
3. The Venue will be in Klang Valley where Kuala Lumpur is located and it would be within a 45 minutes driving distance from downtown Kuala Lumpur.
4. Limited to 40 pax (20 pairs) only.
5. The 20 pairs can be in any composition, ie, Father-Son, Father-Daughter, Mother-Son or Mother-Daughter.
6. Registration of 2 pairs from same family can be accepted, ie, Parents with two of their Young Adults attending same time.
7. Registration Fees per participant is SGD1,750.
8. Upon registration, 50% of the registration fees per pax is to be paid immediately, which is SGD875
9. Cancellation & Refund :
100% refundable – if cancelled by 31 Jan 2019.
50% refundable – if cancelled by 28 Feb 2019.
0% refundable – if cancelled after 28 Feb 2019.
10. Full payment to be made by 28 February 2019.
11. Participants who register from 1 March 2019 (if there are slots available) will have to make full payment upon registration (with nil refund if they subsequently cancel).